Sunday, April 16, 2006

A Finished Set




Here is my Baby Butter Layette completed. Bet you were beginning to wonder if my Ariesness ever let me finish anything. :)

I really liked making the whole set. I was just making a sweater and then I had a ball of yarn leftover and I thought why not booties...then the hat soon followed. I just love the hat!



This was the first thing I've made in a while that had no repeats just 50 line by line instructions on size 3 needles. I loved seeing it shape up...could it be the lace? LOL


But seriously, I'm going to make the whole set again in blue because it was so much fun!

My LYS liked the hat so much that she gave me a skein of yummy pink King Cole to make one for the shop! Yeah! I think I will throw in some booties too because they are that much fun to make!

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

6 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Beautiful!

If someone wanted to purchase a set, what would you charge?

Nana Sadie said...

Love that little hat! Just beautiful...and Oh yeah...let them give you yarn to knit!
(((hugs)))

Bianca said...

This is a sweet set. I like it... Too bad my kids are too old already :-)

Colette said...

That is such a pretty set - I love feather and fan. Is this an original pattern?

Sue said...

Beautiful layette, Ruinwen!

Unknown said...

JUST PRECIOUS!WISH I COULD KNIT LIKE THAT!!