Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I've Been Deemed Creative

Breien nominated me for a Blogger Award. Thank you so much. I'm really honored! You should check out her blog. She really does knit in her sleep...her Fair Isle is amazing too! :)

Now it is my turn to nominate 7 people for a Blogger Award, as the rules are... and I copy:
The official rules are as follows:

1. Copy the award to your site
2. Link to the person from whom you received the award
3. Nominate 7 other bloggers
4. Link to those on your blog
5. Leave a message on the blogs you nominated.

Here are my 7.

1. Knitnana - not only is she an amazing person but she is an awe-inspiring creatrix. She makes the most beautiful bags I have ever seen IMHO and knits the most delicate of lace. She strives each day to save a little of our planet and is one of the sweetest people know.

2. All Things Heather - not only is she a super mom but she always throws herself into her crafts with all her heart and soul. I've seen her steek at 2 am, make beautiful mosaics and she IMHO is the best dyer of merino that I know.

3. Pixie Purls - is an amazing new designer that really cares about the things she creates. I am always amazed by her tenacity and beautiful spirit.

4. Marnie Talks - She is a wonderful designer that pays attention to all the small details. Her patterns are pure magic. But what I love the most about Marnie is her zest for life and living each day with all her heart and soul.

5. The Woolen Rabbit - is another amazing yarn goddess. She spins and dyes the most beautiful yarn. She paints her world with beautiful hues that can banish away the darkest of winter's days.

6. My Poetic Path - this beautiful woman paints in words that inspire and uplift. Her poems touch your soul and her kindness shines through every letter. She is a pure gem.

7. A View from Sierra County - demonstrates a life well-lived. She is one with nature and her gentle spirit is a respite when one's soul is weary. She is an avid knitter, spinner, and lady of many talents.

There that is my 7. If I could I would cut and paste everyone I know because all of you are wonderfully creative people...each in your own special way.

*hugs, love and light*
Ruinwen

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

Thank you, sweetie! What a lovely thing to do. I'll take this under consideration for tomorrow's post, okay?
((((Hugs))))

Geraldine said...

YOU are a pure gem Ruinwen.

You've made my day.

Thanks dear and hugs always, G

Marnie said...

Aww, thank you!