Thursday, May 24, 2007

Meet the New Addition to our Family! :)

Despite my poor camera skills, you can still see how sleek and beautiful Serenity is. I haven't spun anything yet...but I have worked the wheel to get the feel of spinning like the book recommends.

On Monday I hope to get together with the only spinner I know within a 50-mile radius and actually spin some yarn! :) I'm so excited! :)

A big shout of thanks goes out to the wonderful Kim who helped me with my newbie questions. :)

Happy crafting!

Ruinwen
:)

6 comments:

Bianca said...

I am sure you'll be able to spin wonderful yarns soon. :-)

Chelle said...

Ooh..lovely wheel! Have fun on your spinning date!

Anonymous said...

Yay! All put together and ready to go. Have fun spinning with your friend!

Anonymous said...

She's lovely!! Did the tips help at all?

Carol & Christine said...

oh my!

have lots of fun!

beautiful!

Anonymous said...

That is a thing of BEAUTY.