Thursday, May 03, 2007

10 Years Today!



I hold you close to me.
Feel the breath of you, and wonder of you
And remember a time
Without you
But only as one would remember
A bleak and distant nightmare
And you shudder against me in your sleep
Do you share the memory with me of dark times past?
And you smile
Do you share the memory of times to come?
The future holds such promise
And just as I cannot imagine how I survived the past
Without you
I cannot imagine a future
Without you.


All my love and light,

Ruinwen
:)
xxooxxoo

5 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy Anniversary!!

Nana Sadie said...

Congratulations on 10 years!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

What a lovely anniversary tribute! Happy Anniversary!

Bianca said...

Congrats on your 10th anniversary!

Indigo said...

Congrats! Happy Belated Anniversary and congrats on your ribbon.