Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Feeling a Bit Square

Everyone seems to be crocheting squares and I couldn't help myself. I was having vertigo pretty bad today so I could not knit. But these squares (this one is about 3'x3' right now) are easy for me to make up with my eyes closed. I can create them just by feel and it was nice to be able to do something today when the world just kept spinning on without me.

Speaking of spinning...my wheel has shipped and should be here soon! Yeah! :)

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

hmmm...vertigo? Email me?
I have some too, wonder if you have a "trigger" for yours?
Your square is lovely!
(((hugs)))

Sue said...

I'm sorry to hear about the vertigo. I can't crochet without looking but I can knit that way. I love your square. How big is it going to be?