Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm So Happy the Sweater Fits! :)


The happy sweater is done and I am in love! I love the color and it fits me perfectly. It would have been perfect for Fall Fest, which was my original intention...but I got hung up on the whole dpn thing. Thank goodness dpn's are no longer a problem! :)











I plan to make this sweater in my son's size next. It should take half the time this one did. I love the mindlessness of it! Sometimes you need a project like this and it really helped me de-stress after all the stuff with my Mom and Dad who continues to improve... :)







Widdershins is showing her amazement that I finished the sweater. Obsidian is winking at me because he knows that it is time to buy more yarn...which I did. I am working on a surprise project which I'm going to have to figure out before I will share...but if it works I will be ecstatic!

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

5 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

Happy dance! Cool sweater (well no, I suppose it's really warm, right?)
The Meezer is so happy to see Widdershins and Obsidian!
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Great job!!!!! Looks so comfy and warm!! Colors look great!

I bet the little guy will love his.

Anonymous said...

That looks SO utterly cozy and warm! Looking at it reminds me of when we'd go to the cabin as fall turned, and we'd sit with Dad in front of the fireplace...that combination of fall colors and comforting warmth. :)

...I still need to finish that tank top. But at least I have a hat! (as soon as I weave in the ends, anyway)

Sue said...

I love the sweater! The colors are great. Did you knit the whole thing on dpns?!

Anonymous said...

Oh! That sweater looks like the leaves outside my apartment. How pretty and bold!