Thursday, October 05, 2006

I feel terrible...

I've murdered an innocent...

Sweater.

She was only a year old and I could never seem to get her to hang right. The stitches were large and fussy and caught on Widdershins paws too easily. Her left arm was longer then the right and sadly she was way too squat.

So...I ripped her apart and decided that the pattern and the yarn never meshed and these things happen.

Sadly I will not miss her because her demise means one less thing on my side bar. Her yarn is still with me, haunting me with the need to cast on and try again. But that will have to wait...

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

tsk tsk tsk...now she'll have the chance to become something wonderful!
(((hugs)))

Indigo said...

Sometimes projects just need to be something else. A friend had frogged a completed mini sweater recently and I have not kept either sock that I've finished so far.

Anonymous said...

*gasp* how COULD you :O my own SISTER

:D

...Actually it takes a lot of strength, given our family's tendency to hang onto stuff and general stubbornness, to be able to let go of something when it doesn't work. So good for you!