Saturday, October 07, 2006

Many Are Cold But Few Are Frozen



Frozen describes how I feel as I start to thaw out by the heater. Today was cold and wet and I was disturbed that I could see my breath. For having no one really we did pretty well. I'm not upset because...

















I finished the 2nd stole for the LYS. This is the beloved Ms. Dalia at Knittin' Chicks and Fiona. Whew... a whole bag of yarn gone and a project to boot! Yeah me.

I'm cold but home now and all I want to do is...nothing at all.

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

1 comment:

Nana Sadie said...

This just wasn't the weekend for outside craft events, that's for sure! My pal Robin trekked out to the Fall Fiber Festival at Montpelier and was it ever a muddy mess...I'm glad you survived it - I'm glad you got something accomplished! NOW...get warmed up!
(((hugs)))