First of all I want to wish everyone a Happy Harvest, Happy New Year or Happy whatever you celebrate today.
Today I usually set goals for the coming year so I feel it is a good place to start…
* Work on sheep – have 1st side done
* Finish nursing home lap blanket - done
* Work on pinwheel blanket (finish one ball) – worked as hard as I could but still have some to go on the ball – but the size is bigger then 80 inches of Denises!
* Make another dishcloth – never got to
* Finish shrug for LYS – never got to
* Finish one sleeve of sweater – sweater is done!
I’m not going to get upset at the stuff I didn’t get done. I was really sick last week and still am under the weather…
I’m happy with what I did get done and I really love my sweater. :)
* Finish shrug
* Make another dishcloth
* Make a penguin
* Work on pinwheel blanket
* Work on sheep
* Make another lap blanket
So there are my goals for this month. Hopefully I will have a little more time to complete them.