Sunday, June 18, 2006

Salmon Ribbon Stole Has Left the Building!




Yeah! I started it in January and vowed to finish it this week...and the salmon ribbon stole is done! I finished it yesterday after picking up my son and boy was I tired....but determined! I love it! It has a wonderful drape and goes from pink to salmon.





I cut my butt out of the picture so my DH was disappointed you don't see the lovely drape the way he intended. I think the stole is still really lovely. It now goes to live at the shop to encourage people to experiment with ribbon yarn. :)

Thank you for all your lovely meme comments...you really have me smiling! :)

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Looks beautiful!

Great job!

It's amazing what we set our minds to... that we can actually accomplish! :o)

Anonymous said...

The pictures don't actually do justice to the texture of the ribbon yarn, and how sparkly the stole is. I would seriously expect to find something like that in a high-scale department store, or in a botique gift store!

Nana Sadie said...

Just a great stole, congrats! And tell DH he just doesn't understand how we feel about that particular part of our anatomies!!! (Plus the camera seems to add more than the 10 pounds they tell us it does! On me, at least!)lololol
(((hugs)))