Friday, June 09, 2006

Birthday Bag



Okay, so after my last post I cast-on this bag yesterday when I saw it in Creative Knitting. It is made up in Cascade cotton and Berroco Runway.

My hands hurt so bad knitting the Berroco and the Cascade together! But I am really happy that it turned out so nice.

I was hoping to make something a little girl could keep a few treasures in and I think (*hope*) I succeeded.

I even learned a new skill. Can you believe I had never made an I-Cord before? Wow, it was so simple and it looks great IMHO.

I'm feeling stoked enough to try and finish something else before the sun sets!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Ruinwen, who promises not to cast on anything else before at least finishing one project
:)

2 comments:

Stickchicky said...

Fantastic Bag! I love the colours. Looks like a quick knit too.

Carol & Christine said...

Beautiful!! I love the colors and textures. You did a fantastic job!!!