Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Tank Top Saga




When I made this tank top I wanted it to look like Matt's on Digimon. It did not turn out at all like what I was looking for. But every project teaches us lessons and I learned a big one from this tank. I hate seams.

This led me to learn about top-down sweaters and I am in the process of making a raglan right now. Pictures later. The ones I took at fair no longer do it justice since I am a foot beyond that point. :)

So, when the raglan is done I am casting this tank on again from the top down and designing the Matt sweater. I've even found the perfect shade of green on kpixie.

Also, I am ripping out the two sweaters I started for the kids and redoing them top-down. I can try them on as we go and no seams. Plus they will make up twice as fast...a win-win in my book.

Ruinwen
:)

No comments: