Sunday, February 07, 2010

Is it Spring Yet?


"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing the self is enlightenment."
-- Tao Te Ching

I feel lost today. This weekend I felt really blah and stayed cuddled under a blanket while it snowed. I figured the world was under a mantle why not me?

This morning I woke from a dream as my alarm went off…very reluctantly.

I was searching in the dream for a tarot deck because mine had been sold and I was now missing certain cards. Every time I looked at them they were shrouded in mist and impossible to read.

I had just figured out how to get to the tarot store and gotten the nice lady’s attention when I was forced to wake up in the real world.

I feel like I am missing something…
something important…and I just don’t know what it is.



I think I will do a reading tonight before bed and see if I can find some answers.

But for now, I’ll muddle through as I usually do.

More snow is on the way…any snow will be enough to close us down again…most schools are out today…the Govt is off…side roads are disastrous…

*sigh*

I did get some knitting done and I got in three loads of laundry. I stayed on points and even had a loss again. I’m trying…really I am.

Where ever you are I hope you are safe and happy.



Oh, and those of you who are jealous of my snow...we left a big pile at the end of the driveway that you can come and take at any time...really. ;)

*hugs*
Ruinwen
:)

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Most winters we don't get much snow here in coastal BC. Suits me just fine. I got enough snow in the first 29 years of my life living in central BC where it does snow.

Nana Sadie said...

That's just a staggering amount of snow, hon. And yes, more on the way.
(sigh)
I wish there were an easy way to ship it to Vancouver.
(((Hugs)))

Bianca said...

Good grief! Your snow pile is enormous!

Birdsong said...

Hang in there... the dream could have just been from how disconcerting it is to have so much of your daily routine disrupted by such an unusually heavy snow. I'm not going to comment on the amount of snow, having lived so many years in the Sierras, but am sorry for you that services are so ill-equipped to keep up.