Sunday, July 22, 2007

Mama's Got a Brand New Bag!



I first saw this Market Bag here at knitorious and fell in love.

I started one the next day and by Friday night it was done. This bag can really hold a lot more then I imagined!

It didn't even take two balls of Sierra Quatro so I have enough to make another one. My DH wants me to come up with a pattern of my own that we can sell after reading this news article . I'm going to keep on in each of our cars so that when the need arises we have a bag and don't have to use plastic ones from the store.



As you can see I, like so many others, have my Harry Potter book. I will not be saying a word...I hate people who spoil it for others...but I did want you to see how big this bag really is. And it is strong too 'cuz this tome is mighty heavy!

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)
Post a Comment