Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Fox...Socks...

Sorry, the pic is so dark...but they are cammo of the ice and snow variety. I’ve been working on finalizing this scaredy sock class and I’m finally done. I made two socks in two days and I think that I could make these with my eyes closed now.

We are selling socks for Fall Fest to go with our save the Earth theme. ‘Cuz putting on a pair of socks can save a lot of energy instead of raising your thermostat. I’m making myself a pair in Sheep Shop wool and should be done on Thursday night.

I’m hoping this class will encourage some people who are currently intimidated by double points.

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

Oh and the title...a Vixen is a female fox...get it... :)

3 comments:

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

I love the Bernat Camo yarn (that is what you used, right??). I made DV#1 a pair of gloves out of it last year. Now could we talk Bernat into making a wool variety?? :)

Anonymous said...

those socks are awesome.

Anonymous said...

Heh, Julian-socks. :D