Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Miss Ewe so Far

Here is her entire upper side. I am working on her face now and hope to have it done by the weekend...but I fear that my late-night Harry Potter viewing will prevent much more work getting done...

I'm so excited. The tickets are in my purse...the book is coming to me on the 21st...I wanted to go in costume...but I never got my scarf done *surprise...surprise*


So...if you get a chance give knitnana a shout 'cuz her birthday is tomorrow...she makes the most awesome knitting bags you have ever seen. I love mine...all four of them! :)


Happy crafting!

Ruinwen
:)

4 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Miss Ewe is looking pretty fine!! :o)

♥ KNITTING ART said...

How colorful are you?
I liked your works. Special Thanks for girls' dresses...

Nana Sadie said...

Love Miss Ewe's progress...And thank you - I was surprised (and pleased) to see your lovely Red Yin Yang bag...and thank you for the shout out for my birthday!
;)
(((Hugs)))

Jackie said...

The bag is very lovely. Those words are meaningful too.