Monday, July 09, 2007

And the Winner is....

I can't pull the wool over your eyes...it is the fabulous Miss Ewe!

Thanks for your support. I know everyone says it all the time, but you guys are the best. I can always count on you to cheer me up and to stop me when I'm being too hard on myself. Some days I don't know what I'd do without you....really. :)

So the camera died or I would show you the top of Miss Ewe which, is complete. This is a pattern from the same book as the Pablo the Penguin and I'm having just as much trouble...but I will persevere because EWE have spoken!

All puns aside...you guys really do rock!

Hopefully, I'll have some pics tomorrow...

Stay cool and craft happy,

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

I have found that when I'm facing an obstacle in a pattern... that when I finally overcome it, I can breath easier than before about an obstacle in my life.

Knitting and Living go hand in hand. Miss Ewe will get you through the next hurdle life puts in your path. Just watch.

You rock too!

Birdsong said...

What a cutie Miss Ewe will be! have fun pottering around.