Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Holiday Slippers



"Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world."
-- Albert Einstein

Here is a new pattern that I will be teaching at the LYS. It is fun and easy and beginners will be able to make this project with a few challenges.

I used Feza Zarone 100% wool in dark green.

Now, I need to graph some Halloween critters for my Holiday cowled sweater. The idea is that each holiday I can change the border and the color scheme to fit the season. The color changes are done in slip stitch so I have to remember to graph the yarn so it carries to the following row. *what she said...*

I wanted to make a decorative border but I think I will forgo it because the cats, bats, cauldrons...or whatever I decide on, should be the focus of the piece.

Sorry, no great earth-shattering insight today. I'm just happy to get the slippers done. *sigh* I'm even happier they liked them at the LYS! *happy dance*

And finally I'm super happy I got the PDFs done and the pattern is being approved as we speak. I feel like I actually got something major done. *yeah me*

Now I go sleep... *zzzzz*

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Awesome! Job well done!

Nana Sadie said...

Cute feets!
:)
(((hugs)))