Sunday, February 13, 2005

Heart Blanket

ETA:  Sorry, lost the picture for this when we updated the blog.  I also frogged this later because I did not have enough yarn.  *sad face*

This is a heart blanket that is composed of seed stitch borders with hearts in the center of the blocks.

I started this blanket on practice yarn which was way to thin for the pattern to really show. So I frogged it and began again yesterday. I wanted enough that you could see the colors and pattern forming but again I didn't have the time I thought I would yesterday.

I wanted this done for Valentine's Day, but that was not to be. I love hearts and I love the colors of this Caron Rainbow Dreams yarn. I have never tried this kind of yarn before and I really like it. The only drawback is it has a dye lot so I hope I bought enough! :)

Ruinwen
:)

No comments: