Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Camo summer top



"Bringing order to clutter is about bringing the twin poles of spiritual life; cherishing life and holding it sacred, while knowing it will pass away."

I found this quote today and realized that sums up most of my knitting philosophy. I make things that I really enjoy and love and never keep any for myself...I always give them away and that is okay most of the time but I would like to hold something sacred this time..

Also, I have quite a knitting stash so instead of going out and buying more yarn, I went to the stash and found this camo print by Red Heart. When I bought it I thought wow this will make a nice green blanket, then the camo pattern started to form and I was flabbergasted.

Well, this is my new project for me this time a summer top in camo from BHG Hip Knits. They say when you make one you will want more...let us see...

By the way, it is 50 today; what strange weather we are having!

Ruinwen
:)

No comments: