Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Sheldon is Born



Wow! When my son asked for Sheldon for his teacher's baby I never imagined how much fun it would be to make the little guy. My son reasoned that he should have a tail and I changed the pattern to include it. I'm going to make another in a few months. Guess I should finish some WIP's first! *grin*

The shoes are the most amazing thing! They feel like walking barefoot and get your toes to stretch and relax. You have better balance with them too. They come in different colors and when I ran in the rain yesterday, they did not even slip or attempt to come off. Love them!!!

And another beautiful bag from Sallee! I love the black cat, pumpkin theme...love, love, love it! :) And I added a little flickr badge on the sidebar for her bags that I have...2 are missing I think....I really love, love, love anything she makes!!! :)

We cleaned yesterday and I'm pretty wiped...but I'll get in my Wii Fit workout and then sit back and knit!

Have a lovely weekend,

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

8 comments:

Plain Jane said...

I'm glad to see that the cat & pumpkin bag from Sallee found such a good home.. It's so cute - it makes me grin almost as much as my leaping kitties one she made me earlier this year. Sheldon is darling - he reminds me of the "Gleep" that I crocheted for Becky when she was small.

Birdsong said...

What a very fun toy, though it is the shoes I covet. I am with you on Nana Sadie Rose, and have four of her items myself... do you think we need an intervention?

Nana Sadie said...

NO no no no no no!!! Not an intervention!!! Tho' from the comments here we could almost call it a "convention" of NSR lovers!
:)
I'm delighted my fans love my bags this much!!!

And Sheldon is adorable!
((((Hugs))))

Kimberly said...

OMG I love those shoes! I'm going to have to get me a pair of those!!

And Sheldon is adorable!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yah for five-finger shoes!!!! They are the best! I have a hard time taking mine off.

Geraldine said...

So cool Ruinwen. Sallee's bags are lovely, the shoes are hilarious (sound comfy though) and the Sheldon is so sweet. Happy Crafting back to you! G

Jackie said...

oh, what a cute Sheldon !!

Jackie said...

Hey, thats cute.