Friday, November 16, 2007

Yule Sweater #1

This sweater is for my niece and it is a very enjoyable knit. The yarn is Patagonia Nature. I'm normally not a fan of fat/thin yarns but I love this one. And boy is it soft!

I was running out of pink and my LYS just happened to have two balls of purple (her second favorite color) in stock. So I thought the pink looks like stripes anyway why not add some purple? I think it is turning out great. If I have some time this weekend I hope to get a huge chunk of it done. It would be nice to finish before Thanksgiving so I can start on Yule sweater #2.

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Super cute!! I love that you added the purple, even if you hadn't run out of pink.... it was genius. She will love it!

Bianca said...

What a cute face under the earflap hat. :-) Talking about making a person smile...you can't do anything else when seeing this sunny face. Your sweater is looking wonderful. I think your cousin will love it for sure!