Friday, November 09, 2007

Ear Flap Hat c'est Fini!

I just love this hat! It fits me perfectly...though it really is too big for my son. He wants one of his own now too. I really enjoyed this knit. His will make up even quicker than this one.


Now I know that my snowflakes came out a bit wonky...but it is the thought that counts right? And one goal down! ...now if I can just find someone to knit with me at Starbucks...


Mom says a big "thank you" to all those in blog land sending her good thoughts. Also, thank you for your words of encouragement, you all are the best. :)

Have a super weekend!

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Willow Goldentree said...

If we lived in the same area, and I could take a sewing machine to Starbucks, I'd be right there with you!

Jackie said...

Very nice colour and sure is a happy boy!