Saturday, June 30, 2007

Sea Witch is Complete

Cross-posted to Create Along
Once I got going with this knit I couldn't stop. Making the pieces in the round left nothing to seam and it seemed to knit up really quick. Both pieces are made pretty much the same except for the casing. I used yarn overs to allow for an I-cord waist tie on the skirt. I only used one yarn over on the inside of the top casing which I pulled elastic through. Not trusting that elastic could keep up with the bonny lass I sewed in some I-cord shoulder ties for good measure.


I definitely will use the Cotton Classic again and I have enough to make something else. Maybe a top for me?

Happy crafting!

Ruinwen
)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! My daughter needs one of these! I bet that your niece will love it!

Stitch-n-Snitch said...

Way cute! ;)

Nana Sadie said...

How could she NOT like it? OH MY! It's darling...
(((hugs)))

Indigo said...

Too cute!

Bianca said...

It looks beautiful!