Monday, March 05, 2007

March Goals

I forgot about recording my goal list until about 2 am…so without further ado…

FEBRUARY GOALS
* Keep on working on Bridget's clapotis - I try and do at least 2 rows a night, usually more – haven’t been getting to bed early enough
* Finish both Valentine's Day gifts – did three: dragon, sheep and drop stitch
* Start that poncho for Fair – didn’t start
* Finish blanket for Fair – 1/3 done
* Keep working on tank for LYS – still coming out wonky
* Do another pattern repeat on QOH shawl – didn’t do

In other words, I really missed the mark this month. :(

I did complete two classes with patterns so I guess that counts for something. And things have been hectic so I will cut myself a little slack.

MARCH GOALS
* Finish drop stitch scarf for Fair
* Start poncho for Fair
* Finish beaded necklace (this will take me all month)
* Keep on working on blanket for Fair
* Work on clapotis once a week
* Finish basket weave scarf for nice guy
* Design a cell phone case

A lot of these are little projects…if my mind doesn’t wander then I should be okay.

I’m really going to try and focus myself on these projects…I want to get back to QOH too. But I’m not going to stress things and just try and do the best I can while using the yarn I have.

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I have leftover black dano pig suede yarn I had made for a design leftover if you want it for your cell phone case. Just sayin' In case you wanted it to, oh, I dunno, be black leather....

Bianca said...

Good luck on your goals for March Ruinwen :-) I have set no goals for this month - see where the yarn will bring me :-)

Colette said...

I really should try and set some goals - that way maybe I would finish something;-)

Good luck with yours!

Anonymous said...

I always find that it's not so much not having the time to get to what you meant to do, as it is finding a slew of other things that you end up doing instead.