I forgot about recording my goal list until about 2 am…so without further ado…
* Keep on working on Bridget's clapotis - I try and do at least 2 rows a night, usually more – haven’t been getting to bed early enough
* Finish both Valentine's Day gifts – did three: dragon, sheep and drop stitch
* Start that poncho for Fair – didn’t start
* Finish blanket for Fair – 1/3 done
* Keep working on tank for LYS – still coming out wonky
* Do another pattern repeat on QOH shawl – didn’t do
In other words I really missed the mark this month. :(
I did complete two classes with patterns so I guess that counts for something. And things have been hectic so I will cut myself a little slack.
* Finish drop stitch scarf for Fair
* Start poncho for Fair
* Finish beaded necklace (this will take me all month)
* Keep on working on blanket for Fair
* Work on clapotis once a week
* Finish basket weave scarf for nice guy
* Design a cell phone case
A lot of these are little projects…if my mind doesn’t wander then I should be okay.
I’m really going to try and focus myself on these projects…I want to get back to QOH too. But I’m not going to stress things and just try and do the best I can while using the yarn I have.