Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Until Further Notice…Stash Only

For a while, we need to cut back on spending and I want to do my part so I will not buy any yarn until after Fair in May…and then only if I need it.

I mean really I do have enough to last the year through…it’s not like I’m really being deprived of anything. It might even give me a chance to make some of the stuff that I’ve been putting on the back burner…wouldn’t that be nice?

The LYS gives me yarn for proto-type designing classes so there are no worries there either. I’ll be okay folks. Really. :)

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

Our internet is down for the time being. So forgive me if I don’t post to the blogs as often or have no pictures up. :(

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I'm trying to stay away from buying and knitting from stash right now, too...b/c of the move as much as anything - I didn't plan it, it was forced upon me! But I did sneak in that skein of sock yarn....(sigh)
Good luck on your Stash Only plans!
(((Hugs)))

Anonymous said...

Stash only is my story too. For some of the same reasons.

Just make it as enjoyable as possible... or at least as rewarding as possible.

We shall see you next time you post!
Take care!

Bianca said...

I am knitting out of my stash as well. In my condition traveling to get new yarn is not easy... bet that is going to change when the baby arrives. :-) We have snow over here at the moment!!!