Monday, February 19, 2007

Chock Full of Flowers Choker

Here is another design just approved by the LYS. It is a simple crocheted beaded choker with three flowers.

And...I made the pattern as I went so I actually am ahead of the game...

Anyway...I've been feeling awful about Ms. Ewe all day. I mean I can see her as I type and feel as if I left her down. I was at the shop today and one of the most talented people I know confessed to me hating the loop stitch so much she sewed in loops after knitting. Let's just say I feel tons better about hating that loop stitch now. Tomorrow when I work at the shop I'm going to bring Ms. Ewe and see if I can finish all the fleece. I want to get her done...really.

I have one more promised design to get done before I can return to fair, charity and maybe some knitting for me...

There's still a lot left to this month...maybe I can knock out a few goals too.

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

1 comment:

Chelle said...

Wow Ruinwen, everything is gorgeous! I'm especially partial to the dragon and sheep scarves!