Tuesday, November 14, 2006

What Color is My Brain

I got this one off of http://plainjaneknits.blogspot.com

Sorry for the lack of knitting content lately. I had vertigo last week and not much got done. I hope to have some pics soon of everything to share.

This quiz result is so me that it is scary! :)








What Color is Your Brain?




BLUE:

At work or in school: I like to be with people, sharing with them, inspiring them, and helping them. I work and learn best when I can take into consideration people and the human element. I flourish in an atmosphere of cooperation.
With friends: I always look for perfect love. I am very romantic, and I enjoy doing thoughtful things for others. I am affectionate, supportive and a good listener.
With family: I like to be happy and loving. I am very sensitive to rejection from my family and to family conflicts. I really like to be well thought of and need frequent reassurance. I love intimate talks and warm feelings.
Take this quiz!








Quizilla |
Join

| Make A Quiz | More Quizzes | Grab Code

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one was pretty dead-on for me, too. Apparently my brain is:

GOLD

At work or in school: I like set routines and organized ways of doing thingsl rules and directions are a great help to me. I prefer to stay on one topic at a time. I need to know what is expected of me, and I always want to know if I am on the right track. I like subjects that are useful and traditional, such as business, accounting, history and government.

With friends: I prefer people who are careful with their money and who make plans ahead of time. I like my friends to be loyal, dependable and on time. I am serious about love and show it in many practical ways.

With family: I like stability and security and enjoy traditions and frequent celebrations. I like to spend holidays with family members, and I plan ahead for such gatherings.

They're right about most everything but the "organized" parts...

Anonymous said...

Hey Hon,

Just want to make sure everything is ok. I sent an email but it was kicked back right away.

Anonymous said...

I got Gold also. I really liked that quiz. Thanks for sharing it.

Bianca said...

I'm blue too :-) Love, Bianca