Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Some Bunny Loves Me

I had forgotten that for each cowl class I was supposed to have a slip-stitch square also. So today I quickly made this square and when I turned it upside down my cats turn into demon bunnies *wah ha ha*

How utterly cool is that? :)

I got the cowl pattern written up with the 2 slip-stitch pattern so that is another thing off my plate. *yeah*

Also, my shawl class participants gave me leave not to finish the shawl so I could use it to work in the class instead of having to make a new one. Again, how cool is that?

I feel as if a huge weight has been taken off my shoulders and for the first time since Friday I can heave a sigh of relief. And since the shawl is pink...it will fit right in step with Breast Cancer Awareness Month...I'm just tickled pink (pun intended).

So, thanks for cheering me on and sticking with me during this difficult time...you make this all worthwhile. :)

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

Where there is a closed door, there's usually an open window! :)
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

You can't get any better than DEMON BUNNIES! w00t.

Birdsong said...

Glad to hear that your class is such a good group. Love them Demon Bunnies:)