Monday, September 18, 2006

The Laurene Shawl Revisited


Laurene Shawl, originally uploaded by Ruinwen.

Thank you so much for your kind words and advice. I have restarted the shawl in the merino and I am enjoying knitting it beyond words. I think the stitches are more defined and the twisted stitches are sharper too. I'm very happy with the way this is turning out and I was able to do about eight inches this weekend which makes me happy...I'm still behind...but I just can't worry about it.

I was having this dream last night that I hadn't done my homework which is a common theme in my dreams. For me it signifies that I forgot something that is due really soon. Well, I looked on the calendar and it seems I am teaching the slip-stitch cat class tomorrow. *eek* But if you've been with me for a while you know I'm a flyin'-by-the-seat -of-my-pants kinda girl. So, I worked on it at 5 am and voila I'm almost done. Yeah me! :)

Also, I've been looking into payloadz.com which would allow me to put my patterns on my blog for download...but that will have to wait until I get them all into PDF format and after Fair which is in 2 weeks. I say *eek* again!

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

Post a Comment