Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Slip-Stitch Cats Fini


My sweater is complete. Maybe one of these days I will actually design the sweater first...nah...

All in all, I am thrilled with the way this turned out. I used 220 Cascade and Feza Zarone and I think they worked together well. I used ribbing on the arm decreases so it wouldn't be all wonky. I also used my first spit-join so I wouldn't have to hide ends in my cowl. I may never add a yarn a different way again!

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Birdsong said...

Oh, this will be so much fun for the next two months! Hope you find every opportunity to show it off.

Anonymous said...

My favorite part of this is how if a person doesn't look close, they may just see a design and not the cats; but then if they take another look they'd say "oh! Cats! Halloween!" and make the connection. It's a very nicely subtle design, I think.

Geraldine said...

This is so pretty, I love the colors you used too!