Sunday, May 04, 2014

MD S&W


We had a fantastic day at the MD S and W festival.  There was something for everyone.

I found beautiful yarn that makes me smile when I see it and even more when I touch it.  The blue and green is from Maple Creek and it has sparkles in it which only aid to accent the way the yarn gently shifts in color.  

The pink and blue gradients are from Miss Babbs and they are stunning.  The above picture doesn't really show how lovely the gradient changes are, so here are some others to show the five yarns in each kit.

I got them to make Spectral, a beautiful little cowl that shifts in color.

We got to see something this year I have never seen in all the years I have been going to S and W, the sheep got out during the sheepdog demonstration...twice.  Those dogs set off and rounded the sheep up from the fairgrounds and got them back in the pen.  After they realized that the sheep were just going to escape again they guarded the opening in the fence.  They are so smart and fascinating to watch.  What a show!

Happy crafting,
Ruinwen
:)


No comments: