Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy Holidays!





I realize I've been late with everything this year so forgive the lateness of my wishes. I'm sorry that things have been so hectic I have barely looked at your blogs in so long...I plan on catching up when I wake up on New Year's Day.








So here is a shrug I've made out of ribbon for the shop. The Vixen is not the easiest to work with because of the cord that holds everything together. But I do like the fact it lends itself into being more tube-like then flat. This is easy as pie and a snap to do. I will make another one later in feather and fan for Spring.









This is a poncho that I made for Yule. You YO, K2, YO in the two corners on every other row and it increases beautifully. I used Patons and Cascade ribbon and I really liked the way this came out.

























Here is shawl I made in EL Silky Wool and Cascade ribbon for my MIL. It is classic Red Hat style and I really enjoyed making it. The pattern is in Lavish Lace and I will be making it again.








I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful holiday season! And....Indigo - thank you for the beautiful dishcloth. I ran out of cotton but yours will be on its way soon.

Happy crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

4 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

You've been BUSY!!! I'm going to hold you to that doing a better job of keeping in touch next year...I've missed you!
(((hugs)))

Sue said...

All your knitting projects turned out so well! Have a Happy New Year!!

Anonymous said...

Ruinwen,

Great job! Everything looks fantastic!

Happy New Year!

Bianca said...

Happy New Year Ruinwen!