Wednesday, March 29, 2006

My Beautiful New Knitting Bag



First and foremost, please let me apologize for the counter in the background. But it was the only place with good lighting at 5:30 am. :(

I love my new bag from Nana Sadie Rose! I got to pick out the pattern which I loved at first sight! Sallee put a beautiful cat button on the front which really sets it off.

It is so roomy; I can put patterns, even books fit in there. Right now I have six balls of yarn and it is not even full!

Thank you so much, Sallee! I've been giving out cards to everyone 'cuz they all love this bag.

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I LOVE the kitty bag! Fabulous! You should be showing off that beauty!!

Carol & Christine said...

Great bag! Very cute. How much did it run you? Just too cute.

Nana Sadie said...

Ruiwen! Thank you for photo-ing and I don't mind the counter in the background one bit! :)
I'm so happy you're pleased with your bag...I just had so much fun putting all the fabrics and the button together!
(((hugs)))