Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Butter Baby Sweater Update



I've almost finished the butter baby sweater. All that's left is the left side seaming. But I thought it looked nice enough to take a pic.

This is a fun sweater to make and since it is all in one piece, there are only two side seams. You can pick up and cast on for a hood or a collar. I chose a simple collar that increased one stitch on each side for six rows and it looks nice IMHO. Now all I need is a set of booties to complete the outfit!

I'm going to make another one of these in teal King Cole yarn. I love the King Cole yarn it is so smooth and soft!

2 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Too cute! Love teh big buttons too. Looking forward to the teal one.

Shrink to Fit said...

This is soooo cute! I must make some of these. Nice color, too.