Sunday, February 12, 2006

1Year Today!

It is my blog anniversary! Yes, I can hardly believe it has been one whole year since I started blogging.

I have learned so much. I have made really wonderful friends that I treasure deeply. :)

i have knitted things in the past year that I previously thought impossible thanks to my friends who inspire and show me the way when I've dropped a row (or two). Now I don't fear new stitches or patterns; I invite them in. I love to try new things and feel new yarns in my fingers making different stitches.

Another thing I have always wanted to do I finally worked into my schedule; going to my LYS once a week to sit with other knitters and just enjoy the community that comes with crafting.

Speaking of community; I made sure to include charity giving in my crafting. For to me giving back is as important as breathing. I even ran a charity for orphans in the Fall.

Speaking of running things; our home store Vixenpath made its official debut at Spring Fling and it was so much fun we went back for Fall Fest. My DH learned to make chain-mail and he has some of the most beautiful jewelry I have ever seen IMHO.

What a wonderful year! And thanks you to you just for looking!

Bright blessings,

Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)
Post a Comment