Thursday, January 26, 2006

Scarf In Showstopper

ETA:  Lost this picture in the update.  Makes me sad all the projects that have disappeared. 

This scarf was made in Showstopper yarn which is three different yarns: Paris Nights (which is a thin ribbon), Eyelash (which is pale green and copper) and pale green Mohair.

I realize this was not on my list of things to do but I saw it on Tuesday at my LYS and fell in love with it. This scarf took maybe two hours to make on size 15 needles and I enjoyed every minute of it.

It is beautiful, which the picture does not show. It shimmers and glimmers and it oh so soft.

A nice diversion.... :)

3 comments:

Sue said...

Very pretty scarf! Don't you just love sparkly!!

Carol & Christine said...

Again... beautiful. You do such great work.

Anonymous said...

The picture doesn't begin to show how pretty it is! all pearly and sparkly. Maybe it would help to turn the light over above it, to light it properly? Or use the flash?