Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Meme of the Day

Sallee had this meme on her blog so I thought I would participate.

4 JOBS YOU HAVE HAD IN YOUR LIFE
Counselor
Admin Assist
Techie for the theater
Healer

4 MOVIES YOU COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER
Ledgend
Laybrinth
Ladyhawke
Midsummer Night's Dream

4 PLACES YOU HAVE LIVED
Potomac, MD
The Blue Ridge Mountains, VA
Gaithersburg, MD
Mt. Airy, MD

4 TV SHOWS YOU LOVE TO WATCH
Battlestar Galactica (the new series)
Yes Dear
Pokemon
Charmed

4 PLACES YOU HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
Colonial Beach, VA
Hershey Park, PA
Daytona, FL
Hawaii

4 WEBSITES YOU VISIT DAILY
yahoo.com - for e-mail and daily crossword
Click to Fund Mamograms
All Updated RSS feeds for blogs (that counts right?)
Sorry - I don't have time for more then that each day :)

4 FAVORITE FOODS
Sushi
Mocha Lite Frapucchino, no whip, at Starbucks
Italian coldcuts
Potato pancakes

4 PLACES YOU WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
With my DH
With my son
With my family
At my LYS

There you go!

Happy crafting and have a great day!

Ruinwen
:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You forgot Miami Beach and Myrtle Beach, New York, Salem, etc. Enjoyed the fine job on this blog (as always).

U-no-hoo.