Saturday, January 21, 2006

I've Been Busy

We started the year off with a plan; take back the basement. After two days of cleaning and organizing and throwing a lot of stuff away we have an organized and clean basement. There is a place for me to knit and all our workout stuff is there and there is plenty of clean floor for our son to play on. Also, the other half of the basement is now a music room complete with a panio! I am so very happy! :)

One of the results of this organization is that all my yarn and projects were bagged and tagged and now I really know what I have. The below posts show my progress is various projects.

Also, I have been taking a sock class with Sallee and I am really enjoying it! Thanks Sallee for giving me the incentive to try socks!

Happy Crafting!

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

WOW! I've missed you! And I'M SO IMPRESSED!!!
I've frogged my sock 4 times. I'm going to try to do a bit more on it tonight and see if I can get to where you are...
I love all your projects, you're so industrious - and HOW COOL that you have a dedicated knitting space (ok we need to see a photo of THAT, too!)
(((hugs)))
Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

OMG she updated!! With a vengance!!

Heh, just teasing.

--rueyeet

Carol & Christine said...

I look forward to my own knitting space... my future stress free zone. Taking a page from your book!

:o)