Monday, August 29, 2005

Eeek I've Been Tagged

I’ve been tagged by Sallee and I’m not sure what the question was but I think it is what are six pieces of music that I’ve been listening to.

Blister In the Sun – Add it Up - Violent Femmes
Ancient Mother – Ancient Mother
Bring Me to Life – Fallen – Evanescence
Shanti/Ashtangi – Ray of Light – Madonna
He Lives In You – Rhythm of the Pride Lands – Lion King Soundtrack
The Mummers’ Dance – The Book of Secrets – Loreena McKennitt

Sorry it took so long.

I tag Christine

Have a great day

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I interrupt this random tagging to say: Amy Lee of Evanescence can't write a happy song to save her life, even if she CAN sing like an angel.

Thank you, and I now return you to your regularly scheduled blog.

Nana Sadie said...

OH, I love Ancient Mother!!!
:)
(((hugs)))
I'm off to search my archives for my 23 post...