Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Summer Tank Top in Pink

ETA:  I lost the photo for this when I updated the blog.  It was magenta and a pearly pink and very squishy.

I am making another tank top since my camo one found a home with my sister. I have decreased the size and I am knitting it on circular needles. I love circular needles! This way I never miscount my rows and there are no side seams. Also, it knits up so fast. This is an hours worth of work!

This tank is for me since I love pink. My sister says it is really comfortable and keeps her warm so I am looking forward to having one in my wardrobe too!

Ruinwen
:)

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

too cute! can't wait to see it finished! :)

Kim

Ruinwen Dagorielle said...

Happy, they are size 7 circular needles and the yarn is knitting weight chunky...which if i am reading the wrapper right it size 5 yarn.

I wanted it thick enough so it wouldn't be see through! But I am ordering a shimmering yarn to make one later that will be an overlay and see through.

I love this pattern and bought some self striping yarn to make one out of also. I live in tanks in the summer and I want to make a bunch!

Good luck on yours!

Ruinwen
:)