Friday, June 18, 2010

The Color of Purple


"I never know what the next lesson is going to be, because we’re not supposed to know; we’re supposed to trust ourselves to discover it."
-- Melody Beattie

So this week the house is in flux. Everything has been moved so the nice man can paint the living room and all our stuff is crammed in the nooks around the house. The old TV has been moved up to our bedroom and I can’t wait to watch something on it.

Everything is happening much quicker then we thought it would and it amazes me how we were able to move everything in such a short time. Of course, most of the kudos go to DH because he was able to do a lot of the prep work and move a bunch of things before I got home. But I think I did my share too; which is why we make an awesome team.

Next week I am off so I’m not too mortified about the house being in pieces. I really want to put it back together slowly and clean up and dust everything before it goes back into place…if it goes back at all.


It feels good to accomplish a goal like this. These walls have never been painted since we moved in 15 years ago. I think I will like the magical purple color we picked. DH painted 3 different colored blocks on our walls; so the first thing you saw when you walked in the door was purple against white. Everyone picked magical as the wall color. It somehow seems right for us…if you know what I mean. ;)

I’m on the last square of the blanket so I should have all the trim and everything done by next week to show you. It will be great to finish it.


I have acquired more crystals. These are “aura” crystals that are the end result of an electrostatic vacuum process which uses intense heat to infuse different vapor deposits to natural quartz. The atoms fuse to the crystal’s surface and become part of the crystal as well as creating color and or an iridescent metallic sheen.

There are many different types and combinations of crystal that can be created through this process. The ones I have here are Aqua aura, Angel aura, Champagne Aura, Tangerine Aura, Ruby Aura and Tanzine Aura.

I am excited to work with these crystals. I have had in my possession for many years now some beautiful Aqua auras. I was leery at first thinking the process would harm the crystal but what I found was quite the opposite.

I know that tempering is a common metaphor to being tested and tried and coming out stronger at the end of the gauntlet. When I first experienced the Aqua aura energy, I was stunned at how powerful it was. I could feel it purifying the chakras and auric field of all the things that were not for my own learning and growth. All this was done in a gentle non-evasive way.

BTW I was able to use the rose quartz matrix this week and each shape took on its elemental guide and worked just like I’d hoped. I’m very happy with this set. They have such loving, compassionate vibrations.

I want to see what happens when I couple the rose quartz and the auras with the phantom…I need to spend a week just working with my crystals and luckily I have next week off just to do that!

Bright blessings to you all,
*hugs*
Ruinwen
:)

6 comments:

Geraldine said...

We moved at the beginning of the month. I know what you mean about wanting to put everything back, sorted and dusted (and in our case, reduced!!) it feels good. I love the shade of mauve you have in the photo, so soothing and calming, great choices! You and your DH certainly do make a good team, judging by all that you write about him and how you interact.

Have a great weekend and week R
Many hugs, G

Nana Sadie said...

You've got a big job ahead, but you will be so happy when you have it all together!!
(((hugs)))

rueyeet said...

Hmmm, dusting...now there's something I ought to do. O:

The other thing is, you'll have the chance to design the living room from scratch this time, instead of cramming stuff into the leftover spaces.

Marlene said...

I wish I was as sensitive to energies as you seem to be. It's a sensitivity I would really like to develop.

Birdsong said...

It sounds like you have a lot you are tackling for just one week off! I love the pale purple and am very intrigued by your stones... a belated blessed Summer Solstice to you, dear one!

Bianca said...

Very interesting... the aura's. The one in the middle drew my attention immediately