Friday, September 28, 2007

I'm So Blessed!

Christine sent me an amazing package!


Wow, I'm dazzled by all the goodies! First off there is the cute mailing label which states, "Chicks with sticks rule!" It is decorated with adorable little stickers.

Inside is such wondrous stuff that I just want to go and play with it all. There is roving in purple and green which, I just love together! It is so yummy I can't wait to spin it! *although I'm not as talented as Christine* This is plain to see by her lovely green handspun she sent! *I think I recognize Tonks!* You're plying is so beautiful I can't wait to knit with it.

Then she made me a rejuva-skin body mist which contains; glycerin, witch hazel, lavender, and peppermint and smells divine! You know me so well!

Another great gift; a double point needle caddy. How did you know? :)

There is a book Knitticisms...And Other Purls of Wisdom which I just can't wait to read.

And Finally the sweetest card...thanks Christine you really made my day.

I've been a little bummed since they stole my credit card number...but this really turned my whole week around...thank you! Oh, and my son said, "Tell the nice lady I love her stickers! Is it okay if I share them?"

Oh, Christine thank you for such a lovely package...you are such a wonderful friend and I hope one day we can meet in person!

Bright blessings,

Ruinwen
:)

4 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

I'm so glad you like everything.
You're little guy can share his stickers with whoever he wants! lol.

I'm glad you like everything. Isn't that needle holder cool? I saw that at the Fiber festival I was just at... and I thought of you and goody package I was putting together for you and knew it was a must get.

Seeing your post has brightened my day. Major shifts going on over here. Even in our household energy.

I am so thrilled you like everything! And that you finally got it!!! WOOOHOOO!!

Tonks is all yours, enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yay for good friends and great gifts! I hope that you have a wonderful weekend enjoying all of it! The roving is gorgeous!

Kim said...

Beautiful gifts! They do have a way of putting a smile on our faces, don't they?

Enjoy the weekend!

Bianca said...

You are blessed with such a lovely friend. :-) Enjoy my friend!