Saturday, September 29, 2007

Bridget's Clapotis C'est Fini


Isn't she beautiful?

allthingsheather has the most beautiful color sense. She dyed this just for me. Don't you think she really expresses the sky during a snowstorm perfectly? I am so in love with this yarn! I have enough to make something else...maybe a pair of cabled socks?


I love this pattern so much I'll probably make a few more next year. Right now it is back to socks since Fair is next weekend and I have two pairs left to make.


Happy Crafting,

Ruinwen
:)

3 comments:

Carol & Christine said...

Such pretty yarn!

Clappy looks amazing. You did a great job!

Nana Sadie said...

TWO PAIRS OF SOCKS IN A WEEK!???
OH my...THAT is astonishing!
Clapotis is indeed just gorgeous...
(((hugs)))

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous job you did with that lovely fiber!

Well done!