Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Happy New Year!

For those of you who celebrate Samhain; Happy New Year!

I have a new mantra this year and it is; I do what I can. I am not going to worry about all the things I didn’t get done. I am just going to be thankful for what I did get done.

I have not written in a long while and that is because my summer consisted of making squares for charity. Where as I could of showed you each square as it was completed, it seemed a little tedious.

Then I began making prayer shawls and I haven’t stopped. I barely have time to get one done and send it off before the next one is needed. So..again, no pictures. When I finish this next one I will take a picture of it. It is the first triangle shawl I have ever attempted and I’ve really enjoyed making it.

I’ve enjoyed all of my charity knitting and crochet. I believe that giving back in whatever way we are able is as important as breathing. I’m happy that this great gift that I’ve been given can help some body in need.

So that is where I’ve been. As I look over the previous year, I really have come a long way. Vixenpath attended its first fair and we had a great time! I made clapotis and it was beautiful! I learned to slip stitch and I really enjoy it. I brought my stash close to zero…I saved a few things for some really time consuming projects…like lace. And…the most important thing is I made a bunch of new friends along the way.

Bright blessings to you all,

Ruinwen
:)

No comments: